Unable To Receive ASN With WMS Mobile, Get Error "Create ASN Interface Record Failed"
Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version: 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.2 - Release: 11.5.10 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
|Create ASN interface record failed.
|No records match your selection.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a Purchase Order. Approve it.
2. Create an ASBN record via Receiving open Interface. ROI Insert script is attached.
3. Import the ASN by runnung the Receiving Transaction Processor.
4. Observe that ASN is imported succesfully and is present on the Manage Shipments form.
5. Log on to mobile WMS interface
6. Select Whse Mgmt responsibility
7. Navigate To: Inbound > Receive > ASN
8. Select the ASN Number and Item Number
9. Generate LPN (if the receiving subinv is LPN controlled)
10. Enter quantity.
11. Select <Done> to complete the transaction, the error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms