'Is/Is Not' Function Does Not Work Correctly In Item Instance Advanced Search
(Doc ID 1199414.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when using Advanced Search in Install Base, selecting the 'Is/Is Not Function' for an Item Number on a specific Account, the proper information is not displayed.
Expect the search functionality to honor the Operation Function and display results accordingly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances >> click on the 'Advanced Search' button
2. Enter an Item Number in the 'Item' field with the 'Is' function selected
3. Enter the Customer Name in the 'Owner Party Name' field and click on the Go button (Select a customer that has more than one Item Number existing in Install Base)
4. Observe that the Instances displayed all have the Item Number selected in Step 2
5. Repeat Steps 2 and 3, only enter the function for the Item as 'Is Not'
6. Observe that no records are returned at all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document