Troubleshooting Assignment Form (PERWSHRG)
(Doc ID 119991.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 30-Apr-2015
This guide is specifically written for the HRMS application. It contains commonly used troubleshooting techniques relating to the HRMS Assignment form.
HRMS Analysts and Customer Support personnel should be able to use this document to narrow down the cause of errors that occur on the Assignment form. While use of this document will aide in resolving some issues, it may be necessary to contact support. The data gathered through the use of this document will be requested by support.
This guide is specifically written for the HRMS application. It contains commonly used troubleshooting techniques relating to HRMS forms. If you cannot resolve the issue after using this guide, the information gathered will give your support analyst the information necessary to bring your issue to a timely resolution.
Gather the facts
1. Assignment record won't allow access to the tax information screen and errors for all employees.
2. An employee active with two assignments, one of which is incomplete and never paid under that assignment; the other assignment is complete and used to pay the employee. You would like to delete the second (unused) assignment through the red X and selecting PURGE.
3. Assigning a newly hired supervisor to an existing employee; system only accepts "Update" and changes the assignment date. The assignment date is not applicable to the supervisor but to the position/job being held by the employee.
4. Shared install of HR and you need to change the assignment for a employee.
5. You are unable to view assignment history for some employees that have only one assignment (HR shared install).
A. Enable TRACE file
B. DBMS Pipe
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!