Receipt Workbench: Incorrect Transaction Currency When Applying Receipt To On Account
(Doc ID 1201023.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
When Manual-Quick Receipt Batch in functional currency RUB is created, then a receipt in RUB is created and try to apply receipt to On Account, transaction currency field = USD.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Receivables Responsibility
2. Receipts -> Receipt Batches
3. Enter receipt details -> Batch Type : Manual-Quick -> amount 1000.00 RUB
4. Click on Receipts button
4. Enter receipt: amount 1000.00 RUB, application Type : Multiple
5. Click on Multiple button
6. Apply 1000.00 RUB
7.. Enter line for On Account 1000.00
8. Click TAB
9. See that Trans currency field = USD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!