PO Approval Notification Rounds The Unit Price As 0.xx Instead Of 0.xxx
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit price is rounded as 0.xx instead of 0.xxx for PO Approval Notification
Expect to display the correct decimal in PO Notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing Responsibility
2. Create a PO with line unit price is 0.3761
3. Submit the PO for approval
4. Approver gets the notification in Notification Summary
5. The unit price is rounded as 0.376.
6. When the unit price less than 1, the Notification will round off the price incorrectly, 1 decimal less than form. It also occurs for unit prices exceeding 1. For example if unit price is 9.999 it will display in the notification as 10.00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms