On End Dating Bank Account Assignment, Payment Schedules Of The Invoics Are Not Updated
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Pmt PayReports PBatch & Prepay
Find that end dating a supplier bank account does not update the invoice headers associated to that bank account to an active one based on the bank account priority.
Expect the application to update all outstanding invoices with an active supplier bank account based on the bank priority.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Payables responsibility
2. Navigate to: Invoices / Entry / Invoices
3. Create a new invoice for a given supplier
4. Navigate to: Suppliers / Entry
5. Query up the supplier and Click Go
6. Click on BANKING Details on the left menu
7. Search the Account Assignment Level at the appropriate level to get the Bank Account assigned to that supplier
8. Click GO
9. Then click End Date pencil icon and input the End Date
10. Save it
Navigate to: Invoices / Entry / Invoices
Query the invoice entered in step number 3
-> Notice the application did not change the bank account fields and bank account field on schedule payment is null.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process payments for invoices with end dated accounts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms