R12/CE: On End Dating Bank Account Assignment, Payment Schedules of the Invoics Are Not Updated
(Doc ID 1202783.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that end dating a supplier bank account does not update the invoice headers associated to that bank account to an active one based on the bank account priority.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Payables responsibility
2. Navigate to: Invoices / Entry / Invoices
3. Create a new invoice for a given supplier
4. Navigate to: Suppliers / Entry
5. Query up the supplier and Click Go
6. Click on BANKING Details on the left menu
7. Search the Account Assignment Level at the appropriate level to get the Bank Account assigned to that supplier
8. Click GO
9. Then click End Date pencil icon and input the End Date
10. Save it
Navigate to: Invoices / Entry / Invoices
Query the invoice entered in step number 3
-> Notice the application did not change the bank account fields and bank account field on schedule payment is null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document