Material Workbench Shows Incorrect Available Quantity When Pending Staging Transfer Transaction Exists
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing pickrelease for qty say 10 and loading into LPN, able to reserve the quantity for another sales order.
i.e. after loading the qty. into LPN the reservation is getting releived and can see full availability.Customer can book the quantity again for anather sales order
Steps to reproduce
1) Create an item.
2) Create subinventory ( Reservable) and Locator and (reservable) did the miscellaneous receipt for say 10 loose qty (NO LPN)
3) Checked the avaialability and the reservations.
4) Create a sales order do the pick release with auto allocate 'YES" and pick release completed
successfully and it creates a task
ATR - 0
ATT - 0
5) Do Paper base picking, i.e. loading the stock into the LPN.
6) Check the onhand quantity again after loading into the LPN
Onhand - 10
ATR - 10
ATT - 10
7) Able to reserve this quantity again for some other sale order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms