APP-PAY-06153 When Trying To Enter Final Process Date For Terminated Employee
(Doc ID 1209323.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter the 'Final Process' date for a terminated employee, the following error occurs.
Cause: The procedure hr_entry_api.delete_element_entry has created an error at Step 2.
Action: Contact your System Administrator quoting the procedure hr_entry_api.delete_element_entry at Step 2.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to the Applications.
2. Choose an HRMS responsibility, e.g. 'US Super HRMS Manager'
3. Navigate to 'People-> Enter and Maintain'.
4. Query the terminated employee.
5. Click on 'Others-> End Employment'.
6. Enter a date for the field 'Final Process'.
7. Save the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document