Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version: 6.1 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when inputting only the year for the Period (and other criteria) no information is returned. Only when adding month or other criteria to the Period are results returned.
Expect that you could use the criteria of Year for the period and results would be returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Transportation Intelligence > Ad Hoc Query
2. Click on Fusion Transportation Intelligence
3. Click on Period then Year
3. Click on Shipment Analysis > Shipment Facts
4. Add Total Shipments, Total Weight, Total Volume and Total Actual Cost to Criteria
5. Select Display Results
6. Receive the following: The specified criteria didn't result in any data.
7. Select on the Criteria tab
8. Click on the Period and add month to the criteria
9. Select Display Results
10. This time the results are displayed for viewing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms