Find Repair Order Form: LOVs Do Not Filter The Results Based On Service Security Settings
(Doc ID 1211063.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSDREPLN.FMB - Repairs
Find that the Request Number and Repair Number lists of values (LOVs) in Find Repair Orders form do not filter the results based on the Service Security Settings.
The expectation is that the LOVs to display only the service requests and repair orders that were created with a request type that is mapped with the current responsibility.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Map the Depot Repair responsibility to a service request type.
2. Set the Service Request Security to Standard Security.
3. Log in with Depot Repair responsibility.
4. Open Find Repair Orders form.
5. Open the Request Number or Repair Number LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document