Assign Access Window shows Duplicate Definition Access Set Name
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXSTDAC.fmb - Definition Access Set
1. Login to GL Superuser Responsibility
2. Navigate to Reports -> Define -> Rowset
3. Check the Enable Security box.
4. From the Tab , open the Assign Access window.
5. Find duplicate Definition Access Sets (DAS) with identical access privileges in terms of 'use', 'view', and 'modify'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms