Credit Check Failure Hold Not Automatically Released By Credit Check Processor
(Doc ID 1212975.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Transaction Control
Find Order is put on hold using Customer Profile credit check and a credit application is created. Order has prepayment terms. A receipt is created and cleared with 100% order amount paid. When credit check processor is executed, Order is not automatically released from Credit Check failure hold.
Expect Order to be released from credit check hold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OM Super User responsibility
2. Create an Order with Prepayment payment terms. Prepayment payment terms has credit check enabled.
3. Order goes on Credit Check failure hold and a credit application is created.
4. Process payments for this order. 100% of order amount is received. Receipt is created and cleared.
In setup - Order - Hold, there is a restriction that only Credit Manager can release credit holds. (This should be applicable for manual credit check failure hold)
5. When you execute Credit Check processor, Credit hold is not released.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document