Unable to rollback a payroll process , Errors: APP-PAY-07001 - Items for Assignment Process XXXX Require Rollback
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to rollback a payroll process (i.e. Payroll, QuickPay, etc.) a assignment level error is seen stating that other payroll process operations must be rolled back first. .
APP-PAY-07001 - Items for assignment process XXXX require rollback
Run Results, Message Lines, Assignment Latest Balances, Person Latest Balances or Element Entries
exist for this assignment process. You must roll these back first.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Terminate an employee.
- Run a payroll process.
- Rollback the payroll and shows complete, but Employee is in error
- Create Employee having an element with stop recurring rule.
- Run the Payroll run with run type, Main ( The two run types of Standard and Process alone are run under this)
- There are two elements under both of these run types, one making a stop, the other an update to the same element entry.
- Rollback the payroll run
- Error is seen
- Run Quickpay for a Employee with Run type - Regular.
- Quickpay is completed successfully.
Rollback the quickpay.
- Quickpay cannot be rolled back.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms