OPM Accounting Preprocessor Error Messages About Not Being Able to Calculate Batch variances
(Doc ID 1214244.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OPM Accounting Pre Processor
When attempting to Run the Accounting Pre Processor for source - production batches, the following error occurs.
2.No variance calculated for Batch:XXX XXXX. No eff formula used in prod cost calc
1. Define Rollup Source Organization
2. Copy Item Costs (for all items and all orgs)
3. Copy Resource Costs
4. Run Cost Rollup (for all items)
5. Run Preliminary OPM Inventory Close (GMF Period Close Process of Process Organizations)
6. Run Cost Update (not final update)
7. Run Preliminary OPM Accounting Pre-Processor
8. Go to tools>view error messages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document