Wrong Customer Instrument Saved On Manual Transactions
(Doc ID 1215483.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ARXTWMAI Transaction Workbench
When creating manual transactions for customers that are on automatic
receipts, it is possible to save and complete a transaction with the
instrument number of a different customer then the one for which the invoice
is created, despite the error messages.
Steps to reproduce the issue
Responsibility : Receivables Manager
Navigation : Transactions>Transactions
1. Create a manual transaction for a customer on automatic receipt without
selecting an instrument. Save the transaction but don�t complete it.
2. Click on the New icon and create another invoice for a different client
that is also on automatic receipts. This time, select the instrument, then
save and complete the transaction.
3. Using the keyboard up arrow, go back to the transaction created in step 1
and select the instrument. The bank account displayed in the payment
instrument window is the one of the second transaction customer.
4. Click on the Apply button. The following error message is display:
"Invalid Payment Instrument assignment".
5. Click on the OK button. The Payment Instrument is displayed, still
with the bank account number of the second transaction customer
6. Click on the Cancel button, then save the transaction. This time there
is no error message and on the status bar at the bottom of the screen the
message that the transaction was saved is displayed.
7. Click on the Complete button. The transaction is completed with the
wrong bank account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|