Can Not Open List Of Values In R12 Web Based Forms Using Internet Explorer Version 8
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In R12, can not open List of Values (LOV) in Web based forms using Internet Explorer Version 8
Steps to Reproduce :
1) Using Internet Explorer 8, login to Oracle E-Business Suite Applications and open Customers screens, click on Create.
2) Enter customer name and scroll down, click on list of values for country. No list of values is opened and IE8 stops responding. As a result, we are unable to define customers.
3) A similar issue is also happening on collections workbench when we try to add a new credit card to customer file (statement billing address LOV is not opened using IE8).
4) The problem is NOT observed with Firefox browser.
5) Issue occurs in Windows 7 and Windows xp Environments.
Recently Upgraded from 18.104.22.168 to R12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms