R12: PA: PAXACCPB - PRC: Create Accounting States There Are No Eligible Transactions To Account
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PRC: Create Accounting (PAXACCPB) does not transfer miscellaneous transaction costs to General Ledger. The same may be occurring for:
- Usage costs
- Inventory costs
- WIP costs
- Burden costs
- Employee or Contingent Worker Labor costs
- Create a Miscellaneous Transactions pre-approved expenditure batch.
- Run the PRC: Distribute Usage and Miscellaneous Costs process.
- Run the PRC: Generate Cost Accounting Events for Miscellaneous Cost.
- The following exception is reported in the process output:
There are no eligible transactions to account. Please update the parameters or submit the request at a later time when there are transactions requiring accounting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms