Incorrect Latest And Earliest Ship Date Calculation On Delivery Lines for ATP items
(Doc ID 1216527.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Release 12.1.3
Latest and Earliest Ship date calculations for Delivery lines are calculated wrong and hence sending the incorrect date is sent to Oracle Transportation Management(OTM).
Expect that the Earliest and Latest ship dates are calculated correctly for ATP items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
Set the following profile options:
OM: Sequence for TP Ship/Deliver Deadline = Promised Date/Schedule Ship Date
OM: Source for TP Early Ship/Deliver Date = Same as Ship / Deliver date
WSH: Populate Latest Ship / Delivery Date = Yes
FTE: Late Ship Offset Days = 0
2. Shipping > Setup > Global Shipping Parameters
3. Set parameter Delivery Calculation Method to Schedule Ship date/Requested Date.
4. Order Organizer > Create a new sales order.
5. Enter a customer in the order header and click the Others Tab.
6. Go to menu and select Folder and click Show Field and enable the 'Order Date Type' field.
7. In the Order Date Type field, select value 'Arrival'.
-- Calculating Scheduled Arrival date based on Requested Date + Lead time
8. Create 2 lines with item xxx that is ATP Enabled.
9. Verify the Schedule Ship date and Scheduled Arrival date are populated and are correct dates.
10. Book the Sales order.
11. Go to Shipping > Shipping Transaction and query this order in the query manager.
12. Find that the dates for the Delivery detail lines are incorrect for the Latest and Earliest Ship dates.
13. Create a Delivery without performing Pick Release to send Delivery to OTM.
14. Find that the latest and earliest ship dates are also incorrect on the newly created delivery.
15. The incorrect dates are being sent to OTM and within OTM, the incorrect Latest and Earliest Pickup Date are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document