Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-DEC-2013***
On : 12.1.2 version, Warehouse Shipping
Latest and Earliest Ship date calculations on Delivery lines are calculated wrong and hence sending wrong date to OTM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the following Profiles
OM: Sequence for TP Ship/Deliver Deadline - Promised Date/Schedule Ship Date
OM: Source for TP Early Ship/Deliver Date - Same as Ship / Deliver date
WSH: Populate Latest Ship / Delivery Date - YES
FTE: Late Ship Offset Days - 0
2. Delivery Calculation Method in Global Shipping Parameters - Schedule Ship date / Requested Date
3. Go to Order Management > Sales Order
4. Select Customer and go to Others Tab
5. Enable "Order Date Type" Field. Select value "Arrival"
-- Calculating Scheduled Arrival date based on Requested Date + Lead time
6. Create 2 lines with item xxx which is ATP Enabled.
-- Check the Schedule Ship date and Scheduled Arrival date .
-- It is populated correctly
7. Book the Sales order.
8. Now go to Shipping Transaction screen. Check for Order
9. Following Dates on Delivery detail line are incorrect - "01.01.2010 01:00:00"
Latest Ship Date
Early Ship Date
10 . Now create Delivery without performing Pick Release to send this Delivery to OTM
Now look at the same dates on Delivery and it's wrong as well
Also check the same Delivery in OTM and it has wrong Latest Pickup Date and Earliest Pickup Date.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, OTM is picking all the deliveries based on Earliest pick up date and Latest pick up date. If these dates are showing on the Delivery lines incorrectly, then OTM can not pick the correct deliveries.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms