Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVTXERT.FMB - Enter Receiving Transactions
A receipt has been made against a blanket purchase agreement release for an one time item.
When attempting to query the receipt in the Receiving Transactions form in order to deliver the receipt, the following error is displayed:
Cause: A SQL error has occurred in DISTRIBUTION_DETAIL. The SQL error is ORA-01403: no data found.
Action: Take note of both this error number and the actions you were trying to perform. Contact your system administrator for further assistance.
This issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
1. Create a blanket purchase agreement for an one time item
2. Create a release against the blanket purchase agreement
3. Create a receipt against the BPA release
4. Navigate to Receiving > Receiving Transactions
5. When attempting to query the receipt the above mentioned error is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms