Purchase Orders Are Autocreated With No Bill-To and Ship-To Values At Header Level
(Doc ID 1219344.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a standard purchase order is Created or Autocreated against a Global Blanket Agreement the Ship-To and Bill-To values are blank at the new order's header level. The fields are different than what is in the sourcing document. Due this behavior, purchase orders are getting created with 'Incomplete' status after the PO approval workflow fails in correctness check.
Purchase document has no ship-to location Purchase document has no bill-to location
1. Import Requisitions via Requisition Import.
2. Setup the Global Blanket Agreement, Sourcing Rules and ASL.
3. PO Creation is set to Online in the Workflow
4. PO Approval is set to Y in the autocreate workflow.
5. Some POs are getting left in INCOMPLETE status after approval is attempted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document