Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Sep-2014***
Found Inventory and Shipping transactions stuck in the interface (MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE) or pending material table (MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS_TEMP) with only the error "Transaction Processor Error".
What was tried
- Tried to resubmit stuck records from the form but the transactions remain unprocessed.
- Tried re-submitting only 1 transaction (record) via SQL from the back-end (tables) but the records did not process successfully and found even more stuck records.
The following error columns (Error_Code and Error_Explanation) can be seen in MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE or MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS_TEMP tables:
- Error_Code: Transaction Processor Error
- Error_Explanation: This field is empty for most of the records but some have values as below.
The common error explanations are:
- Negative Balances not Allowed
- Transaction UOM is invalid for the given item and organization combinations
- An error occurred while relieving reservations
- Failed to pack or unpack LPN, etc.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms