Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JDISER: reviewed for currency - 30-Jan-2014
Using the Add Customer feature from sales orders. While using forms personalization to try and limit this access so the user can ONLY create a Ship To Address (not allowed to create Bill To, etc.)
User followed the steps
1) Navigated to Orders, Returns -> Sales Order Form. Right Clicked with
the Mouse and Selected Customer -> Add Customer.
2) Add Customer Form is displayed.
3) Navigated to Help -> Diagnostics -> Custom Code -> Personalize.
4) Form Personalization (Add Customer) Window is displayed.
5) Closed the Add Customer Form.
6) Created Personalization in such a way that for the trigger
When-New-Record-Instance in INLINE_ADDRESS block, the fields Shipto,
Bill to be disabled (Enabled False).
7) Saved the Record. Closed the Form Personalization.
8) Closed the Sales Order Form.
9) Opened the Sales Order Form and Opened Add Customer Form.
10) Navigated to Address Block. Personalizations got applied.
When user reached step 7 received the following error:
Receive error "The form you were personalizing is no longer running. Please open it and try again."
User are forced to close forms & re-open from the beginning. The personalization has saved, but the VALUE of FALSE did not. Therefore, the personalization is not taking place.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms