How To Invoke Account Generator for Claims Clearing Accounts In Trade Management
(Doc ID 1226833.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to describe how to invoke the Account Generator when the line type code in Claims GL account is a clearing account.
When the Account Generator is not getting called when the line type code in Claims GL account is a clearing account, this causes issues when Offers and Claims are used for Vendor rebates.
Account Generator needs to be invoked when the line type code is either REC_CLEARING or VEN_CLEARING on claims.
Example when this process is not working:
- Responsibility: Trade Management
- Navigation: Claims
- Create a Claim
- Associate Earnings
- Submit for approval.
- View the account generator process for Claim.
- It will not be invoked for Claims clearing accounts derivation
- There are two type of Clearing accounts used on claims settlement posting - VEN_CLEARING and REC_CLEARING.
- When accounting api finds that the account to be derived is for VEN_CLEARING or REC_CLEARING, it does not call the account generator, instead get the CC
ID's from system parameters or claim type.
- There are no screen shots to explain. You need to look at the code to package OZF_GL_INTERFACE_PVT.Get_GL_Account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!