R12: Create Accounting Fails with ORA-1403 in AP_Acctg_Pay_Dist_Pkg.Prepay_Dist_Cascade_Adj
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to account using the Create Accounting process results in the following error:
ORA-01403: no data found occurred in
AP_Acctg_Prepay_Dist_Pkg.Update_Gain_Loss_Ind<- AP_Acctg_Pay_Dist_Pkg.Prepay_Dist_Cascade_Adj<- AP_Accounting_Pay_Pkg.Do_Pay_Accounting<- AP_SLA_PROCESSING_PKG.EXTRACT
with parameters (&PARAMETERS)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Note: Encumbrance is enabled.
1) Create a standard invoice.
2) Apply a prepayment to the invoice.
3) Validate and account the standard invoice.
4) Adjust the invoice, e. g. unapply the prepayment, reapply the prepayment and re-enter ITEM distribution.
5) Validate all the adjustments together.
This creates extraneous prepayment adjustments events that cannot be accounted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms