Buyer Work Center (BWC) When Changing Receipt Routing Only Changes Match Option In Certain Conditions
(Doc ID 1227133.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.6 to 12.2.7 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BWC-Buyer Work Center
In Buyer Work Center, changing Receipt Routing from 'Standard Receipt' to 'Inspection Required' change the Match Option from 3-WAY to 4-WAY, but when changing back from 'Inspection Required' to 'Standard Receipt' it does not change match option from 4-WAY to 3-WAY. Why does the match option not change back?
1) Using Purchasing Responsibility, go to Buyer Work Center -> Orders
2) Create new Purchase Order and enter new Line
3) In Schedule page, change Receipt Routing from 'Standard Receipt' to 'Inspection Required'
4) Match Option is automatically changed to 4-Way
5) Change it back to 'Standard Receipt' and Match Option does not change, but stays at 4-Way
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!