CREATEPO Creates Separate Purchase Orders For Multiple Line Requisition Sourced Against Both BPA And CPA
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- One line uses a catalog item and is sourced against a blanket purchase agreement.
- The other line uses a non catalog item and is sourced against a contract purchase agreement.
On approving the requisition the CREATEPO workflow autocreates the requisition into two separate purchase orders. It is expected that the requisitions are grouped into the same purchase order.
This issue can be reproduce as followed:
1. Create a requisition with 2 lines:
- Line 1 for a catalog item, sourced against a BPA
- Line 2 for a non catalog item, sourced against a CPA
2. Submit the requisition for approval
3. As soon as the CREATEPO workflow is launched 2 purchase orders will be created
Why is this happening?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms