Suppliers Are Unable To See Sourcing RFQ In iSupplier Portal Full Access Responsibility
(Doc ID 1231260.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.1, Oracle Sourcing is used to invite suppliers to participate in RFQs (Not using RFQs from Core Purchasing).
On implementing iSupplier Portal, for a supplier participating in an RFQ, the RFQ does not display on the RFQ Summary page (PosRFQSummPG).
How to resolve this?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Supplier (with iSupplier Portal user account) has been invited to participate in a Sourcing RFQ.
2. Supplier user Logs in to Oracle Applications.
3. Supplier worklist displays RFQ notification with Type "Sourcing Publish" and subject "You are invited: RFQ XXXX (Test iSP RFQ Title)"
4. Supplier User Navigates to iSupplier Portal Full Access Responsibility: Orders Tab > RFQs sub-tab > Click Go (B).
5. RFQ does not display, even if users enters the RFQ# and search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document