Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When intransit times are specified in the Transit Times form, the Planned arrival date as shown in the shipping transactions form, path by stop tab, does not use the intransit time to compute the planned arrival date.
For example, given intransit time of 5 days defined in the transit times form:
1. Path by stop tab, Shipping Transactions form, shows planned arrival date is the same as the planned departure date. This is incorrect.
2. Sales orders form shows scheduled arrival date is 5 days after planned departure date. This is correct.
Expect the shipping transactions form, path by stop, to use the in-transit time to calculate the correct planned arrival date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter and book an order for an item, for a destination which has been defined in the Transit Times form as having an intransit time of 5 days
2. After order is booked, go to the line items / shipping tab and see that the scheduled arrival date has been correctly computed as 5 days after the scheduled departure date.
3. Pick release the order and assign the delivery to a trip
4. In the shipping transactions form, see that the planned arrival date for the drop-off stop is the same as the planned departure date for the pickup stop.
NOTE: The expectation is that the planned arrival date should be 5 days greater than the planned arrival date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms