Cannot Display DFF In EAM Work Order Charge Time Self Service Screen
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-May-2014***
DFF (Wip Resource Transaction) is not visible in the Charge Time page (Maintenance Super User>Work Order tab>Charges icon)
'WIP Resource Transaction' DFF is available for WIP, however, there is no flexfield in the PErsonalization for 'Charge Time' screen., and the flexfield segments are not available in the chargetimevo... therefore we cannot use 'Add ITem' to to add the DFF
This DFF should be visible in the Charge Time page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Work Order and release it.
2. Log into Maintenance Superuser
3. Click the Work Orders Tab
4. Find the work order just created.
5. Click the 'Charge Time' icon
6. Expand the 'Show' icon, note that no DFF is available
7. Click 'personalize page' link
8. Expand all
9. Note: there is no DFF available to add
10. Return to Application
11. BUT - in Core Forms when query Flexfield Segments we see that there is a DFF defined for 'WIP Resource Transactions'
12. Therefore this DFF WIP RESOURCE TRANSACTIONS should be available in Self Service
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms