The Quantity Is Rounded Off To Five Decimal Places After PO Inspection
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version: 12.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVTXERT.FMB - Enter Receiving Transactions GUI
On Oracle Inventory Management 12.1.2, Receiving Transactions, user finds that the quantity is rounded off to five decimal places on the receiving transactions form after accepting inspection quantity.
The quantity accepted should be same on the receiving transactions form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility : Purchasing
- Navigation : Receiving > Receiving transactions
- Check the line to be inspected and click the Inspect button
- Accept the full quantity.
- Check the quantity on the Receiving transactions form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms