12.1.2 Scheduler Rules Screen: Delete Option Is Not Enabled For The WTP Parameters
(Doc ID 1234913.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to delete rows from the 'WTP Parameters' tab on the Scheduler Rules screen.
The delete icon does not work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Field Service Manager ->Field Service Setup-> Scheduler Rules
2. Select the 'Site Rules' rule name.
3. Click the icon to update the rule (i.e. the pencil icon).
4. Select the 'WTP Parameters' tab.
5. Select the delete icon for any record, but the row is not deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document