E-Business Suite Workflow Participant LOV Shows Incorrect Or Blank Values When 'Request More Information' Is Used And Performance Is Slow
(Doc ID 1235664.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem is seen on 11i, 12, and R12.1 instances.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to the Worklist.
2. Click on any notification to open the notification details page.
3. From there click on the 'Request for Information' button. On click of the button either the page times out or it takes a while to load the Request for More Information Page. Sometimes, click of 'Request for Information' button in Notification Details Page is resulting in 'Internal Server Error'.
Note that this only happens if the volume of data in Workflow Runtime Tables are relatively higher.
1. Invoice initiated for Approval.
2. Invoice Approval History.
3. Log in with Auditors User name.
4. Instead of Rejection the Invoice, Select additional information.
5. No Workflow participant listed in the LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document