Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INVMATWB (form in R11i)
INVMWBIV (new form in R12
Not able to view the On Hand Material Status column in the Material Workbench after R12 upgrade.
Example of navigation to see the issue:
1. Create Material Status & enable it at all the levels (Sub, loc, lot, serial & on hand): Active - All transactions allowed
2. Create a lot control item and set "Default Lot Status = "Active".
3. Assign the item to organizations
4. Create a PO for the item.
5. Perform PO receipt using mobile for the above item into an LPN.
6. Also generate the lot & enter all the attributes during receipt.
7. Now perform putaway of the above receipt LPN.
8. Navigate to the Material Workbench form on the desktop application.
9. Query item.
10. Hit the status button.
11. On-Hand Material Status column is not available, and was expecting to see it.
OR another error has been reported :
While working with Material Workbench form , the following error occurs.
FRM-41050: You cannot update this record
Upgrade to Oracle Apps R12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms