OEXOEADJ Application Locks After Applying Manual Discount
(Doc ID 1237824.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance 28-OCT-2013
OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
Form:OEXOEADJ.FMB - Adjustments Screen
On : 12.1.2 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
Find when a user applies an adjustment to an order line which already has an automatic modifier applied, the application locks and the user must close the Oracle windows and have their session stopped.
Expect to be able to apply manual modifier without application locking.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create order line for a customer which qualifies for an automatic discount
2) Select the order line and click Actions -> View Adjustments
3) Note that the automatic modifier is listed and applied
4) Apply an additional manual modifier in the View Adjustments form
5) Click the Apply button in the View Adjustments form
6) Application locks the session indefinitely
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document