APPLY IN DETAIL GIVES THIS IS A DUPLICATE LINE NUMBER
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 - Release: 12.0 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
This is a duplicate line number.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Create a receipt, and click on Apply button
- Click on Apply in Detail button
- Enter a line level application, then close the form without saving
- Click on Apply in Detail button again, and enter a line level application against the same invoice line and observe the following behavior:
- The line tries to apply the invoice line amount even if the receipt amount is less than the invoice line amount.
- Error message is raised: "This is a duplicate line number." even if the first line application created in step 4 was not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms