How is it Possible that the Add Items to Price List was Started Resulting in 100K+ Items being Added to the Price List?
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:QPXPRAII.FMB - Add Inventory Items
Add Items to the Price List
This note will address:
- How to determine the user that started the concurrent process.
- Information About "Adding Items to a Price List":
- How To add items to a price list:
- How to Verify if a responsibility has access to this process:
- How to quickly identify records that were created:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms