How To Solve Error "Query has exceeded 200 rows. Potentially more rows exist, please restrict your query "
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to solve message:
Query has exceeded 200 rows, potentially more rows exists, please restrict your query "
Example navigation steps
1. Navigate to iSupplier Portal Internal View.
2. View purchase orders on Orders tab.
3. Click Next to view more purchase orders. Click Next again to view more beyone 200 rows
- See the warning "Query has exceeded 200 rows. Potentially more rows exists, please restrict your query."
1. Login in to Purchasing Super User > Supply Base > Suppliers.
2. Find the vendor that needs to be updated.
3. Click on Update icon for the vendor that needs to be updated.
4. Select Products and Services
5. Click next beyond 200 rows trying to choose the correct product and service
- get the warning message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms