Type/Responsibility Security Mapping Not Working In UWQ After Upgrading To R12
(Doc ID 1243555.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Universal Work Queue - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.5.10 to 12.1.1 upgrade, UWQ with SR Standard Security.
After the upgrade:
Customer Support responsibility
Go to Setup -> Service Requests -> Service System Parameter
"Service Request Security""Standard Security"
Setting is carried over from 11.5.10.
However when opening the UWQ, click on the CRM resource group which is not the one for the responsibility you are logged in as and you will see you can return all of the SRs for this group.
Expect this to work exactly as it does on in 11.5.10
Agent should not see any count for SR types the current responsibility is not mapped to and should not be able to display the SR's in the UWQ.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with a CRM responsibility.
2. Navigate to Universal Work Queue
3. Open the UWQ select a resource group name for the responsibility and SR type you are logged in with.
4. Open up the SRs in that group.
5. All of the SRs that are allocated to that group are returned.
6. Now click on the CRM resource group which is not the one for the responsibility you are logged in as
7. All of the SRs for this group are incorrectly displayed as well.
NOTE you must have a user set up who is in at least 2 CRM groups, with 2 separate responsibilities that are mapped to different SR types.
Imperative to keep different SR types separate for Data Protection purposes. The SR's can contain very sensitive and personal information that should only be visible to the SR owner and any other users in that group who have the responsibility mapped to that SR type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document