Life Event Based on PER_PAY_PROPOSALS Table Triggering on 2 Dates
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.0 HRMS RUP 7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when you make a change to some one's assignment that requires a new salary (ie. Employment Category, Employee Category, Salary Basis) it reopens or creates a new compensation life event from the previous one that was processed.
It will also create a new compensation life event based on the day you make the change.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query the employee in question.
3. Click the Assignment button.
4. Make a change on the Assignment form (ie. Employment Category or Salary Basis)
5. Change the Employment Category from Fulltime-Regular to Parttime-Regular.
6. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the same employee.
7. Select View Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
- There are 2 life event dated as of today and it also reopens a previous compensation life event that has already been processed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms