Parts Requirements Error: "Please specify Ship To address"
(Doc ID 1250134.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Parts Requirement screen, it is found that when attempingt to use a customer's address as the destination for the delivery of material, when saving the requirement the following error is generated:
Error: Please specify Ship To address
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Parts Requirement screen.
2. Query for an existing task.
3. Change the 'Ship To Address Type' to 'Customer'.
4. Enter a valid address in the 'Ship To Address' field.
5. Attempt to 'Apply' the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document