Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance 24-March-2014
When trying to implement the Solution: Disable Contract Approval (<Note 605468.1>), none of the menus/functions in Approvals Management Administrator responsibility are available. When switching to this responsibility the following error message is displayed
There are no valid Navigation for this Responsibility
Cause: AOL was unable to load the menu for current responsibility.
Cause: The menu compilation has failed.
Cause: There are no navigable forms associated with this responsibility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into the application (upgraded from 11.5.9 to 12.1.1)
2. Assign the responsibility “Approvals Management Administrator” to the user account.
3. In Top menu click on: File -> Switch Responsibility
4. In the Responsibility list double click on the “Approvals Management Administrator”
5. The error message is displayed instead of Navigation window with menu items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms