Update asset to available for sale get the error 'Default Order Type setup is missing'
(Doc ID 1252631.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to asset return to available for sale the following error occurs.
Default Order Type setup is missing
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a Remarketing Organization
2. Set this as the Inventory Organization in OLFM - N-> Setup > System Options > Operational Options
3. Termination a contract without purchase generating an asset return
4. Update the asset return to Returned
5. Update the asset return to available for sale
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document