Getting Error Message 'WMS_DIFF_CARTON_GROUP' On WMS Pick Load Page
(Doc ID 1255135.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Pick Load Page, Users cannot Pick load different tasks belonging to same Sales Order , which do not have a delivery assigned, into Single XFER LPN . The following error occurs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sales Order with two lines on it. The two lines could have different items on it.
2. Run the Pick Release Program with 'Autocreate Delivery' as 'No'
3. Ensure that the Pick Slip has pick released both the lines.
4. Go to the pick load page and complete a LOAD transaction for the first task.
5. Complete the LOAD transaction only. Generate a new Xfer LPN on Pick Load Page (for example XLPN1)
6. Now complete the load transaction for the second task. Use the same XFER LPN (XLPN1) that used in the first task.
7. When the Load button is clicked, system shows error message ''WMS_DIFF_CARTON_GROUP' on the screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document