The ATTRIBUTE_CATEGORY Column Is Not Synchronized When The Expense Type Is Adjusted
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version: 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It keeps the first value whereas the values of the columns ITEM_DESCRIPTION and WEB_PARAMETER_ID have changed.
The issue has been reproduced with a Mileage category expense type with the following scenario:
- Create an ER with a Mileage Expense type
- Fill the required fields in the CASH AND OTHER EXPENSES/ Mileage/Details
- Save or return directly to the Home page (implicit save)
- From the Home page/ UPDATE EXPENSE REPORTS board, press the UPDATE pencil icon of this expense report
- In the CASH AND OTHER EXPENSES/ Mileage Tab: change the expense type value, then
move forwards until the SUBMIT.
The result of this script shows the ATTRIBUTE_CATEGORY has kept the old value:
select item_description, attribute_category, web_parameter_id
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms