Close Enrollment Process Errors With "No person got selected with above selection criteria"
(Doc ID 1256688.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When attempting to Run the close enrollments process after running the default enrollments process, the following error occurs:
The selection criteria you chose resulted in no persons being selected. Choose different selection criteria or reduce the number of parameters you select. Error occurred in the following package : ben_close_enrollment.process.
ORA-20001: BEN_91769_NOONE_TO_PROCESS: N, PROC, ben_close_enrollment.process
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Gave the Open Enrollment.
- Ran default enrollment as of 12.02.2010. It completed and process that person.
- ran Close enrollment for that person only and it didn't pick that person
- Close Enrollment process errored and life event is not closed.
- Where as when try to close from View Person life events form, it closes fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!