Cannot Auto Generate Fixed Asset Mass Additon Record from Miscellaneous Receipt of Item
(Doc ID 1256874.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to auto generate Fixed Asset Mass Additon record from Miscellaneous receipt of item. The Create Fixed Asset Item attribute for the item is checked in the Master Item form under the Service tab.
Expect Fixed Asset to be created once the Post Mass Additions is run.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the Item attribute "Create Fixed Asset" for the item being transacted against.
2. Populate the Item Attribute "Asset Category"
3. Perform a Miscellaneous Receipt Item into Inventory transaction.
4. Run Cost Manager.
5. Run Create SLA Accounting.
6. Run Create Fixed assets from Inventory.
7. Check FA and Asset is not created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document