Repair Order Activity Form Showing Wrong 'Previous Status'
(Doc ID 1260164.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSDREPLN.FMB - Repairs
Find that when a Repair Order (RO) is changed from status 'Open' to any other status, the activity history for that RO shows as if the status was changed from a status other than 'Open' to that other status. For example, where there is a custom status: 'Payment Posted', the history will show the change from 'Payment Posted' to that other status.
Expect the history to show that the 'previous' status was 'Open'. On the High Volume Repair html page, the information is displayed correctly (showing status 'Open')
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open Depot Repair Super User Responsibility
- Create a Repair Order
- Change the Statuses from Initial Status 'Open' to the statuses defined in the Repair Type -> Status transitions
- Open the Activity Window from Data Menu -> Activity
- Check the 'Repair Order Status Updated' Event
- The Previous status should show as 'Open', but it is showing a status which is configured (e.g. Payment Posted)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document