After enabling SSL on the E-Business Suite Middle Tier, Some Functions are Failing With the Errors java.sql.SQLException ORA-29273 HTTP request failed, ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_HTTP"
(Doc ID 1265016.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enabling SSL on the E-Business suite Middle tier, the following error occurs when trying to complete candidate registration in iRecruitment.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable SSL on the E-Business suite Middle tier following the instructions in
Note 376700.1 Using SSL with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12
2. Chose option in iRecruitment site to register as new candidate.
3. Enter email,family name and password.
4. Chose the option to upload resume later.
5. Enter basic personal information.
6. Enter qualification and skills details.
7. Enter preferences.
8. Error is coming before resume template selection.
Due to this issue users are unable to proceed with candidate registration when going for auto generation of resume.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document