Blanket Release Allows Changing The Source Line After Requisition Has Been Imported
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entering a Release it is possible to update the source line which changes the item information, but
still keeps the reference to the requisition line.
1. Log into the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Create a requisition with item
3. Autocreate this requisition to a Blanket Release - it iss sourced to line 1 on the primary blanket
4. Now update the source line on the blanket release to line 2 - and see the item changes
- The requisition information is different however, leaving an incorrect link.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms