Form Personalization Value Field Not Being Retained After Upgrade
(Doc ID 1266265.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Oct-2013***
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Booking
After upgrade from 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3, Forms Personalization no longer works.
This form personalization in OEXOEORD was designed to:
Require the 'CUSTOMER_LINE_NUMBER' be populated if:
1. The 'CUST_PO_NUMBER' was populated and
2. The ''CUSTOMER_NUMBER' was a specific value on the sales order form (OEXOEORD).
It appears that the item value of 'True' is not getting stored correctly within the personalization.
If the value field is populated with 'True', and the personalization saved, then the "Get Value" button is clicked the value field will reset to 'False'.
Expect that the form personalization would still work after the upgrade to 12.1.3.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create personalization as shown in the attached files.
2. Save the personalization, then click "Get Value" button for:
object type = Line
Target Object = LINE.CUSTOMER_LINE_NUMBER
Property Name = REQUIRED
3. See that the value field will display as "FALSE"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document